What will be your responsibilities at ImproGen?
Provide the effective and efficient application support, in-house or on-site trainings, troubleshooting and consultation to internal and external customers for the implementation/maintenance of the systems marketed by ImproGen and the reagents consumption. Coordinate efforts with other cross-functional departments to provide high-value support through the promotion of teamwork and cooperation spirit.
- Coordinate and provide technical ongoing support to bioMérieux systems and reagents : configurations, connections, training on customer site.
- Answer internal and external customer/distributor inquiries according to established standards and ensure documentation in local system, consulting as appropriate with Application Specialists, System Engineers, Management, Global Customer
- Support and Customer Complaint Management Center
- Provide consistent follow up of the Installed Base to ensure customer satisfaction, consumption and meet minimum key performance indicators.
- Participate in revenue generation initiatives through promotion of value added products and services, while developing and strengthening products knowledge
- Organize or participate in the customers meeting, evaluate and report the results; by working closely with all the supporting persons including sales team.
- Perform on call duties as needed to provide the 24-hour support to customers.
- Bachelors or Master Degree (preferred) in life science field, Clinical Microbiology, Clinical Biochemistry, Bioengineering or Molecular Biology
- Minimum 2 years working experiences in hospital laboratory or technical support and troubleshooting experience in the medical device company, Microbiology experience is preferred.
- Demonstrate teaching, training skills.
- Proficient in Windows OS, MS Office programs
- Ability to develop interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
- Proficient in applying the established Customer Service Standards
- Good team player and taking the ownership of the job responsibility
- Advanced level of English and Turkish.